Answers - Quick Links
Yes! Get started today here..
- Select the Sync Mode right for your NetSuite.
- 4 Supported integration modes: Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite Case (One way ticket sync) | NetSuite Case to Zendesk Ticket (One way ticket sync) | Sync Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite Case only if NetSuite Case does not exist. Sync NetSuite Case update to Zendesk Ticket | Do not sync Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite.
- Sync Zendesk tickets to NetSuite cases.
- Option to sync only Zendesk tickets to NetSuite with a specified tag.
- Migrate NetSuite Cases to Zendesk Tickets.
- Sync Zendesk users to NetSuite contacts.
- Sync NetSuite customers to Zendesk users. (Feature turned on by request)
- Add or Update contact details in Zendesk with NetSuite contact data.
- Custom Zendesk Apps for NetSuite available for Enterprise subscribers. (Last 5 Sales orders, Balances + Search feature & more)
- The Zendesk App currently supports the following features: Search NetSuite Customer from Zendesk Ticket | View NetSuite Sales Orders in Zendesk | Custom Records Tab (Warranty, RMA) build to your NetSuite specifications
- Sync all Zendesk ticket comments to NetSuite support case messages.
- Sync all NetSuite support case messages to Zendesk comments.
- Zendesk to NetSuite time tracking. Zendesk Time Tracking app (https://www.zendesk.com/apps/time-tracking/) must be installed in Zendesk.
- Custom Field Mapping between NetSuite Case, Customer and Zendesk Ticket, User, Organization. (Customization available upon request for NetSuite SFA objects like Sales Orders, Invoices, Products, etc.)
- Free access to our first Enterprise Import App, "Bulk Zendesk Organization Update", to Update Zendesk Orgs name, Import unlimited records to Zendesk, Quickly import user's time zone, or photo, or language preference, etc. (Enterprise Plans only)
Add Custom Zendesk Apps to pull in financial data from NetSuite like Sales Orders, Invoices, look-up Serial Numbers & Customers or create RMAs from Zendesk + more...
The Zendesk App currently supports the following features:
- Search NetSuite Customer from Zendesk Ticket
- View NetSuite Sales Orders in Zendesk
- Custom Records Tab (Warranty, RMA) build to your NetSuite specifications
- Custom Zendesk Apps configured for NetSuite available for Enterprise subscribers.
See More on Zendesk to CRM today!
NetSuite Role and Permissions level needed see here..
I have just received this error while attempting a full sync of NetSuite to Zendesk:
Error on sync: Invalid searchMore operation. Please make sure that you have had a successful search operation before you can perform any searchMore operation. (Error code: INVALID_SEARCH_MORE)
That error means there is another application doing a search while SyncApps is in the middle of getting a search result. The next sync should be fine if there is no interruption.
Do you have other integration/application connect to your NetSuite other than SyncApps? If so be sure and schedule your sync to run at another time to not interfere with other search occurring in NetSuite.
Check it out today on AppExchange!
Cazoomi Wins the AppExchange Checkout Developer Challenge
See it today on the Atlassian Marketplace!
Sync up your support agents working in Parature with all developers working in JIRA!
- Sync Parature ticket to JIRA issue.
- Sync Parature Ticket fields update after JIRA Issue is created. (Option available)
- JIRA Service Desk integrated! (JIRA project ticket type mappable to applicable issue type in JIRA Service Desk)
- Sync JIRA issues status back to Parature.
- Custom field mapping between Parature and JIRA.
- Sync Parature comments and attachments to JIRA.
- Sync JIRA comments to Parature in real-time with minute(s) scheduling feature
Parature and Cazoomi deliver a new way to sync Parature for optimal targeted issues resolution! We provide a fully integrated solution for Parature to JIRA. In Parature, a JIRA issue is automatically created and JIRA fields are automatically populated when a Parature user clicks the “Send to JIRA” button in their Actions navigation. Give your small business an edge with Parature, a Microsoft Company.
JIRA for Parature product support!
I’m just trying to confirm if there’s any way to sync information from NetSuite Customer record fields to Zendesk Organisation fields?
I’ve been able to set up syncing from NetSuite Customer record fields to Zendesk User fields only at this stage. The syncing options in SyncApps allow for Ticket and Customer. The Customer fields relate only to the Zendesk User fields.
Is there any way to change this / a workaround available?
Or will SyncApps only ever sync NetSuite Customer info to the Zendesk User fields?
Please email our Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to turn on this customization in your SyncApps Account.
We can enabled "Allow organization fields mapping" customization for your account. Once enabled please refresh fields in the field mapping page.
Also, our team suggests to remove NetSuite Customer saved search in the configuration if you have one currently as SyncApps will use NetSuite Contact saved search to correlate the NetSuite Contact's Customer to Zendesk Organization.
Running into an error in this step in edit mode in your Sync Profile in Field Mapping?
Enable Additional Field Mappings
If you get an error like below then please add 'Custom Event Fields' permission to your NetSuite record to get around this hurdle.
- Permission Violation: You need the 'Custom Event Fields' permission to access this page. Please contact your account administrator. (Error code: INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSION)
SugarCRM has been helping businesses in establishing exceptional customer relationships with its flexible, innovative and affordable CRM solution, unlike any other in the market. It enables businesses to become immersive, intuitive and engaging that drive customer excellence and loyalty.
Meanwhile, MailChimp has been a superstar when it comes to email marketing. With their integrations that allow one to send marketing emails, automated messages and targeted campaigns, enough to attract small businesses to grow with them.
Integrating these two powerful apps allows you to:
- Sync SugarCRM accounts, contacts, leads and targets to MailChimp master list.
- Update SugarCRM if subscribers update their profiles in MailChimp.
- Connect multiple CRM instances to multiple MailChimp Accounts.
- Filter and Sync only those records who meet a specific criteria from CRM.
- Sync specific Target List members to MailChimp Group.
- Add new contacts from MailChimp Group(s) to SugarCRM Target List(s) automatically.
- And more
Following are just some of the points to know which other subscribers have encountered while they were using SugarCRM to MailChimp SyncApps integration.
Can a SugarCRM user select, inside SugarCRM, if a Target List can be synced or not?
- Now, this is because SyncApps is not a plugin solution, thus it’s not part of the platform.
Is it possible to let your users to access SyncApps and instead manage their accounts for them?
- SyncApps has an Enterprise plan for this where you can manage your clients solutions. You just have to set it up for them then control it.
If a new subscriber is added to MailChimp, will a new lead be created in SugarCRM?
- Wondering how SugarCRM to MailChimp integration works? Earlier, we have provided some of the features of this specific integration. To add is the said integrations feature which a new lead will be created in SugarCRM once a new subscriber is added to MailChimp. How to achieve this?
- Notice the selection in your Steps as the Module Type to Sync? In the case below Contacts would be created if you land them in the MailChimp List in Step 2.
- The first sync that is run after new email address subscribed will create the record (if contact profile, it will create contact; if lead profile, it will create lead)
- We would suggest that you enable one way sync for one profile. So if you want SyncApps to always create Lead for new subscriber, make Contact sync profile as one way sync.
We hope that this has helped you a lot. But if ever you have questions, don't hesitate to drop us an email at email@example.com.