Answers - Quick Links
One item that we learned during our Constant Contact tutorial was when uploading Salesforce contacts to Constant Contact there is a 200 contact limit. Does Cazoomi have contact upload limitations?
There is no limit on the number of contacts you can transfer automatically as many of our subscribers sync over 1,000,000 contacts and lead each week from website forms, Salesforce entries and list building activities.
Start here: https://constantcontact.mysyncapps.com/Salesforce-to-Constant-Contact-how-it-works
Another item of concern for us was the campaign responses. In order to view the responses in a contacts profile in Salesforce all users had to have the Constant Contact App installed on their Salesforce. Is this the same in Cazoomi?
All Constant Contact email marketing metrics sync to the Native SFDC Campaign History object which are available for all users in your Salesforce Organization.
We have the Enterprise edition of Salesforce and up to 30 Salesforce users. Do all Cazoomi packages (Enterprise, Professional, Basic, Free) work with our Salesforce account?
Yes, except Basic which does not have Salesforce CRM included in the plan, yet. (more on that in 2014)
Can you tell us what the benefits are of having multiple Sync profiles? We just need a basic sync service - Salesforce to Constant Contact. We don't need Constant Contact to talk to other Apps we install to Salesforce.
Sure, since Salesforce has accounts, person accounts and leads or contacts then each Profile is needed per each object.
So if you have leads and contacts in SFDC to sync then you would need 2 Profiles and Sync Profiles allows the added flexibility & room to grow into SyncApps if you have other data to sync.
Get started here:
Are you a start-up, Nonprofit, small business, Federal organization, Franchise or Enterprise working with a Salesforce expert?
You're in good company
Need to integrate Salesforce to your Marketing Automation solution?
- 1000s of hours to perfect
- 100s of Salesforce partners
- 10s of SyncApps experts
- 1 Robust Integration Platform
SyncApps can be used to sync your Contacts, Leads, Person Accounts and Campaign Members to Act-On Software, Constant Contact, Delivra, ExactTarget, MailChimp & VerticalResponse.
Integrate Accounts, Person Accounts, Contacts & Leads | Sync Campaign Metrics | Sync Lists, Groups, Segments | Add/Remove from Lists/Groups based on rules | Opt-outs synced | Custom Field mapping | Scheduling & real-time
*Cazoomi Marketing List App can be installed (use is optional if you do not choose to sync Marketing List members to Lists or Groups) as it houses the logic in SyncApps to automatically remove members from Campaigns in Salesforce if removed from your marketing automation solution's List(s) or Group(s).
OR using the Full Sync Add-On will replace this feature if not wanting to install the Cazoomi Marketing List App and you use Salesforce Campaigns as List in SyncApps.
Review how one Salesforce Partner implements this solution on our blog...
Salesforce supported editions
The ability to subscribe to Salesforce SyncApps is available for Salesforce Professional (API Enabled), Enterprise, Unlimited and Developer editions. Salesforce Lightning editions supported.
Due to restrictions on Salesforce Professional Edition, the ability to look-up Salesforce information and post back from applications requires adding API access to your Professional Edition organization; this is an additional cost ($300/year/user/org) to the Professional Edition.
Sign up for SyncApps Account https://syncapps.cazoomi.com/signup and review How it Works
Getting Started with the Basic concepts:
The "HasOptedOutEmail" must be accessible by API and placed on each Salesforce Layout. Make sure that the HasOptedOutEmail is visible and editable in both Contact & Lead layouts.
For Campaign Responses flowing back to Salesforce there are two metrics being synced:
* Individual statistics: synced to Campaign Member Object. Custom fields for sends, opens, clicks are auto created by SyncApps. Fields need to be placed into the Campaign Member layout so they are accessible by the Salesforce API.
* Summary statistics: synced to Campaign object. Custom fields for total Sends, total Opens, etc need to be created manually in Salesforce and mapped in each Sync Profile. Fields need to be placed into the Campaign layout.
If selecting to create an Activity in your SyncApps configuration then each event such as Opening, Clicking will create a new Activity (Task) in Salesforce.
Note: place Activity CazoomiId under Activity History on our Salesforce Layout.
There is no need to install our Cazoomi Marketing list package. Campaign Members custom fields are created when "Sync Campaign Responses" in Step 1 of any Sync Profile is selected and the "Next" button is pressed or clicked in a Sync Profile configuration.
Getting Started - Campaign Layout fields:
- Once you have created a Sync Profile (don't worry it is simple to do) from your dashboard and are on Step 1 selecting "Sync Campaign Response" be sure to check your Salesforce layouts to make sure all fields created by SyncApps are dragged into the layouts for your Salesforce organization before continuing to Step 2.
Sync Campaign Responses enabled feature is required in Step 1 of your Sync Profile setup before fields are automatically created by SyncApps.
We also support your Marketing Automation Email Campaigns to track the metrics to Salesforce in various ways to meet any requirement.
Email metrics flow back to Salesforce based on your choice in Step 1 of your Sync Profile Setup:
1) Campaign in Salesforce
2) Activity in Salesforce
3) Both Campaign & Activity
4) Note + HTML Template
Please also be sure to place the Activity fields created by SyncApps on your Contact or Lead layouts.
*Using Accounts Object (person accounts) and need to see Campaign Metrics?
Basically there are 3 layouts that needs to be edited in order to work for Salesforce Professional Edition with API Enabled:
* Campaign Page Layout: Add Campaign CazoomiId (optional for Enterprise Edition but make sure username has access to the fields)
* Campaign Member Page Layout: Add Campaign CazoomiId, Clicks, Bounces, Forwards, etc (optional for Enterprise Edition but make sure username has access to the fields)
* Contact/Lead Page Layout: Add Clicks, Bounces, Forwards to Campaign History related list. (optional but needed to see the metrics in contact/lead layout.)
How it Works Video (1:30 min)
Salesforce layouts check:
* Drag Campaign Cazoomiid into the Campaign Page Layout
* Drag CampaignMember Cazoomiid into the Campaign Member Page Layout and any fields you want to report on like Opens, Clicks, Forwards and Bounces
* The Campaign metrics fields placed in Campaign History layout (related lists) + Email Events will bring in the "URLs clicked" in the email into Salesforce from your Marketing Automation solution upon each scheduled daily sync
*Campaign Response is synced every 24 hours so need real-time Marketing Metrics sync? Upgrade to Enterprise today from your Dashboard!
Individual Contact Record:
If using Salesforce Campaigns only then please also download Cazoomi Marketing List to use our List membership feature for Constant Contact List and MailChimp Group subscribers.
*To capture which records are also removed from a Salesforce Campaign the Cazoomi Marketing List houses this logic via a Salesforce Trigger.
Using the Full Sync Add-On will replace this feature if not wanting to install the Cazoomi Marketing List App and you use Salesforce Campaigns as List in SyncApps. This will manage automatic Contact, Lead record removal features for Campaign members to Email Marketing Lists and Groups on each Full Sync schedule.
What this means is anytime a record is added to OR removed from a synced Salesforce Campaign, created by SyncApps, it will always be in sync with the Act-On Software, Constant Contact, Delivra, ExactTarget, MailChimp & VerticalResponse Lists/Groups/Categories/Segments.
Getting started in your trial!
2 Week Free Trial testing best practice after you have setup your Sync Profile:
- Select 1 Salesforce Campaign, Cazoomi Marketing List or use a Filter in tandem with each in your Sync Profile to sync over to your Email Marketing Platform (use 100 records of which some meet your criteria and if using Accounts then these will pull the first 100 good Accounts to sync on initial sync)
- Place a few Contacts or Leads into the 1 Salesforce Campaign, Cazoomi Marketing List or if using a Filter use a Campaign or Marketing list to pull from the specific Campaign or Marketing list in your Sync Profile (if using Person Accounts please use Cazoomi Marketing List for this task)
- Make sure "Email Opt-Out" field is visible on the Salesforce Account, Contact or Lead page layout used
- Use an empty List in your Marketing Automation solution to sync to as the Master List
- Press "Sync Now"
- Check your Marketing Automation Platform List and/or Group/Category/Segment for the 1 Salesforce Campaign, Cazoomi Marketing List or Filter now under the empty Master List now filled with up to 100 records from the Trial
- Create and Send an Email Campaign to your List or Group/Category/Segment which you have just synced
- In your Sync Profile select the Specific Email Campaign to Sync feature in Step 2, choose the Email Campaign just sent & press Save
- Press "Sync Now"
- Check Salesforce record's Campaign History to see all metrics on the record (opens, clicks, bounces, forwards, URLs clicked or email events)
- Check Sync Dashboard and select Reports to review details of each Sync run test
- Run again for your team to show how it works!
- If using both Leads and Contacts please create 2 Sync Profiles from your SyncApps Dashboard
- Setup separate Sync Profiles for both object types, Leads & Contacts. If using Salesforce Accounts select Accounts as the object type
Using Salesforce Person Accounts then please use our Marketing List (on AppExchange) to search and add to each Marketing List synced to your Email Marketing Platform.
*Note: Sync on Demand is available in the Free Trial with Scheduling available on paid plans. Sync is limited to 100 records, 100 Opt-outs, 1 Campaign per Free Trial period.
Hope that helps with testing as once completed you can remove the settings for testing and keep the features on it needed like Campaigns, Marketing Lists or Filtering.
Need to quickly create a Salesforce Report on metrics from your Marketing Automation solution in Salesforce? See here...
Any questions you have please shoot our CRM team a note at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Our Filtering feature in SyncApps can be used to sync a subset of records based on specific criteria.
If on a Trial remember that we can only sync 100 records if they match against your criteria so best practice is to place people in a Campaign, Saved Search or Marketing List then use Filtering, sync then you can see how it works.
Once testing is completed next remove the Campaign/Saved Search/Marketing List checkbox in Step 1 and then keep the Filter on a paid plan which then does look at all records and Filters based on your criteria.
For example to sync only Contact records with the country which is United States you can create the following filter :
Country [Is Equal To] United States
The following operators can be used to create criteria:
- Is Equal To
Check if field value equals to a specific value.
- Is Not Equal To
Check if field value does not equal to a specific value.
- Starts With
Check if field value starts with a specific value.
- Does Not Start With
Check if field value does not start with a specific value.
Check if text field contains specific value.
- Does Not Contain
Check if text field does not contain specific value.
- Greater Than
For numeric or date comparison.
- Greater Than or Equal
For numeric or date comparison.
- Less Than
For numeric or date comparison.
- Less Than or Equal
For numeric or date comparison.
- Is Blank
Check if text is blank.
- Is Not Blank
Check if text is not blank.
- Is True (Checkbox Checked)
For boolean value or usually a checkbox in UI.
- Is False (Checkbox Unchecked)
For boolean value or usually a checkbox in UI.
Date criteria must use YYYY-MM-DD format so if we need to sync record that is created after December 20th 2014 we can use the following criteria:
Created [Greater Than] 2014-12-20
For relative date comparison SyncApps provides a function to_date("x days/months/years ago"). Using that function we can create a criteria to sync records that was created after 2 months ago:
Created [Greater Than] to_date("2 months ago")
Complex criteria can also be created by combining expression using AND and OR operators. For example we want to sync records with email address which is not blank and lives in CA or NY state we can create the following expression:
Email Address Is Not Blank AND (State Is Equal To CA OR State Is Equal To NY)
In filtering feature in SyncApps the above conditions can be expressed like this below:
Please make sure Grouping, AND and OR operators are chosen correctly. In the above example "State Is Equal To CA OR State Is Equal To NY" must be grouped using an OR operator to produce a correct logic.
Grab our Periodic Full Sync from your Add-Ons Subscription Tab inside SyncApps:
Yes, our Periodic Full Sync Add-On is applicable to CRMs as once you purchase the Add-on you can setup your full sync schedule and Contacts or Leads removal from CRM list(s) or tags will be removed from matched Constant Contact/MailChimp/VerticalResponse List during a full sync.
Get the periodic full sync feature today which will regularly true up your CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Segments.
Enhancement use case also applicable for:
- Highrise tags removal does not sync back to Mailchimp
- CRM 2011 Dynamic Marketing List add/remove feature from VerticalResponse
- Sync Dynamics CRM - Mailchimp does not remove contacts in Mailchimp when marketing list changed
- When I untag a contact on High Rise CRM why does it not come off the Constant Contact email list?
*Periodic Full Sync is available on Basic Plans and above, including our Free Trial!
Periodic Full Sync ($9.99/month)
The Periodic Full Sync Add-On is applicable to CRMs as once you purchase the Add-On you can setup your full sync schedule and Contacts or Leads removal from CRM list(s) or tags will be removed from matched Constant Contact List/MailChimp Group/VerticalResponse List during a full sync.
It will regularly true up your CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Segments.
An example for Dynamics CRM record removal from any Marketing Automation solution using Marketing List feature: If the Marketing List(s) feature is selected then only records in each Marketing List(s) will sync.
If you need to have SyncApps automatically remove records from your Marketing Automation solution when they are no longer a part of any synced CRM Marketing List then please also subscribe to our "Periodic Full Sync" Add-On subscription which is the only way to remove a CRM member from a synced external Constant Contact or VerticalResponse list or MailChimp Group.
Using Filtering and Segmentation with Periodic Full Sync?
Periodic Full Sync Add-On will not remove a record from a MailChimp Group if it does not match the filter anymore. The Add-on will work if you enable segmentation feature on filtering. Each segment will be synced to a MailChimp Group.
*A customization is available if you would like SyncApps to remove from a MailChimp List each time the Periodic Full Sync Add-On is run. Please let our email@example.com team know and we will enable it in your account.
If you enable segmentation on filtering including using the Periodic Full Sync Add-On, if a contact or lead is no longer part of a segment, SyncApps will remove the contact from MailChimp Group (SyncApps does not remove the contact from MailChimp List yet if you are a NetSuite subscriber and needing to remove the record from a MailChimp List please let our firstname.lastname@example.org team know and we will enable it in your account.)
Full Sync Add-On for NetSuite to Act-On or our other marketing automation integrations?
Need to test our Full Sync Add-On for NetSuite to Act-On? See our guide/use case below to help you get an idea how to do it:
1. Create a NetSuite Saved Search named "Customization Test" and let’s say it has initially 5 entries. Create an Act-on Marketing List named "Customization_Test" and set the NetSuite Saved Search to sync with that Act-on List. After which, press Sync and all 5 expected entries will be synced in the Act-on list.
2. Remove 1 entry in the NetSuite Saved Search and email our 24/7 support folks to enable the Full Sync customization for you if not already purchased from the Add-On tab inside your dashboard.
Once the customization is enabled this will display Periodic Full Sync option (also available as an Add-On from your Dashboard in SyncApps).
Note: Full Syncing will remove Records(s) from Act-On if the Record(s) is no longer a member of the NetSuite Saved Searches.
Supported CRM: All CRM’s that supports list sync.
Supported Marketing Automation solutions:
- Constant Contact
- Vertical Response
3. Press the Reset and Resync button and do the Sync again. The result will show that the customization really works as the Act-On List now has only 4 entries, a complete replica of the NetSuite Saved Search.
Experiencing issues or difficulties during testing? Reach our team at email@example.com for assistance and we’ll throw in a free $99.99 Sync Profile Setup Review today!
I wanted to inquire about the way SyncApps is treating Soft Bounces. It appears that these are being recorded along with Hard Bounces as Bounced in CRM (both in member status and in the Campaign Response field). Unfortunately the Soft bounces are then indistinguishable from Hard Bounces.
As you will be aware, Mailchimp "cleans" any Hard bounces from your list and prevents mailing to the same address. However, soft bounces (which could be caused by full mailbox, or other reasons) are permitted to be mailed to again, up to 7 soft bounces.
It would be much better if soft bounces were identified separately (i.e., Soft Bounce?) because they are treated differently to hard bounces (i.e., I would not be deleting them from our lists or ringing up to find out if the contact has moved, for example).
If one is to be able to manage the lists via the metric data, this distinction is pretty important. Interested to hear your thoughts!
For Campaign Response coming from MailChimp there are not separate soft bounce and hard bounce calls as the API does not differentiate that information. However, for hard bounce (cleaned) status it can be synced back to a Zoho CRM custom field (checkbox type) so you can see if a contact is in hard bounce status.
Please map the field from MailChimp to Zoho CRM today in Custom Field Mapping in your Sync Profile.
I am using the MailChimp for Salesforce SyncApps. I am also exceeding my API request limit in Salesforce.
Can you give me an estimate of how many API calls are needed to support a given list size?
Details: There are 25,000 subscribers in MailChimp. Does it mean 25,000 calls for each campaign? Does using additional merge fields affect the number of API calls?
SyncApps does the following process to sync MailChimp for Salesforce:
1. Checks in Salesforce email cache. if exists then do not process
2. Checks in Salesforce whether the email address exist, if exists then do not process
3. If email address does not exist in Salesforce then create a new record in Salesforce
For your sync there is no cached data for most of the email address so SyncApps sends 25,000 requests to Salesforce to check whether the email address exists. Currently we check one email address at a time. We might optimize to check a few contacts at once.
There are a few options to avoid this type of API issue:
1. You have selected Campaign as List feature but only have 48 contacts in this Campaign in Salesforce. To have an efficient sync, please turn off "Sync Campaign as List" feature then do an initial sync so all email address will be cached by SyncApps.
2. Or, alternatively, if you don't want new contacts to be created in Salesforce from MailChimp, you can disable two way syncing. Campaign Response will still be synced if you enabled this option but please note that only campaign metrics for contacts that have been synced from Salesforce to MailChimp will be populated so if you have only 48 contacts synced then only those 48 contacts will be populated with Campaign Response Metrics.
So in your use case the first option is better.
3. Start with an empty MailChimp list for your "Master List" and populate the list with contacts from Salesforce is best practice to minimize API usage.
Estimate API Calls for Campaign Response Sync:
SyncApps needs less API calls if using an Empty MailChimp List as the "Master List".
Each API call can update 200 Salesforce records so for 10,000 campaign response only 50 calls will be needed.
Retrieving contacts/leads from Salesforce also requires far less API calls.
Currently it is set 500 records per call so for 20,000 records only needs 40 API calls.
Currently the issue is the email existence checking in Salesforce when email address is not in cache. So if there are 20,000 records in MailChimp there will be 20,000 calls required if you do not sync all contacts/leads like in many of SyncApps subscriber's current configurations.
If you sync all contacts there will be no problem as on initial sync SyncApps will retrieve Salesforce contacts and put them in SyncApps Cache.
I did a manual sync today for one of my Sync Profiles which is using the Cazoomi Marketing List feature. I also deleted it in Constant Contact, and then resynced. It didn't even pick up on Constant Contact as a list. Any thoughts?
Yes, you just need to "Reset Sync Process" from the Sync Profile after deleting a list in Constant Contact to recreate it automatically.
"Add One Way Sync feature to Salesforce"
Bumping into any difficulties while setting up your own sync profile with SyncApps? Or thought of these same issues/questions regarding with custom fields specifically in Constant Contact?
- Custom Fields created in Constant Contact do not show up in SyncApps Constant Contact Field list even after refreshing fields.
- I cannot see the Constant Contact custom fields in the additional field mapping while trying to map custom fields in both systems. Even if I press the refresh fields button the newly created fields do not show up.
- The Fields are being displayed with Standard Naming in Cazoomi (custom_field_1-- custom_field_15) but not with the name we created in CC.
- How do I import Custom Fields from the signup form, back to the Contact/Account/Lead/Target?
- I had a Custom Date Field called "Subscribed Date" in Constant Contact but i don't see that Custom Date field in the Cazoomi Field Mapping Section to map it to Salesforce.
- How can I change the labels of the custom fields when performing the field mapping when setting up a SyncApps profile? (Example: Custom Field 01, Custom Field 02, Custom Field 03 ------ I would rather gives these labels names like Channel for custom field 01, and Record Type for custom field 02)
Well, these don’t sound so hard to answer however it's a big more complicated.
Just to let you know that adding a custom field in Constant Contact does nothing to add to the 15 Available Custom Fields allowed in the current API for Constant Contact.
For in Constant Contact, it only allows 15 fields. Beyond these 15 fields, there won’t be a support from Constant Contact’s API. HOWEVER, you can label them to match your fields in CRM. Take each label and match it to the 1-15 fields.
- Rename the custom field as you see fit. You'll want to keep it under 255 characters.
- Remove the custom field by clicking the X icon.
- Add a new custom field by clicking "Add custom field".
Just be sure to jot these labels down to be used in your Sync Profile to map the 1-15 custom fields available to your CRM field(s). Let us know if you hit any snags through emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you use SyncApps to clean up your lists, specifically Marketing Lists, that should work great. Cause with SyncApps, you can save a significant amount of time letting them to do large amounts of manual data clean up as well.
Speaking of cleaning up Marketing lists, a subscriber raised a concern. With SyncApps, she was able to sync her already decreased records from CRM to VerticalResponse. She was expecting that the records synced to VerticalResponse (VR) is the same with the already decreased records from her CRM, but the original total records appeared instead.
It was found out that the subscriber enabled the “Full Sync” feature. The feature was enabled to let the subscriber sync her huge CRM database that was split into 3 Sync Profiles. BUT, enabling the feature won’t help in syncing the updated list in your CRM but to only provide you with the original list, for it does not delete contacts. It only removes records from a VR list if a record is removed from Marketing List in CRM. So, in order to perform cleaning through SyncApps, you just need to delete all records manually in VerticalResponse then reset the sync. Below are the steps to achieve this:
- Delete VR Master List (the one specified in sync profile) and all its contacts.
- Copy Sync Profile to a new profile so no cached information preserved. There is a copy button in the Sync Profile page.
- Run the new Sync Profile.
- Delete the old profile.
AGAIN, Full Sync is not suitable for this use case cleanup process. It can be used after cleanup to make sure the VR list is up-to-date if there is contact removal in CRM list, full sync will sync that removal.
If it happens that you hit any snags using our Full Sync feature don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Enhancement Release Features
- Enhancements to large volume data processing, lead score & custom field mapping retrieval, have been built into Cazoomi Marketing List.
The enhancements to large volume data processing allows our large list subscribers to quickly move lists from Salesforce to their Marketing Automation solution of choice more efficiently.
- Add/Remove feature enhancements for Campaign/List membership in CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories.
This enhancement adds SyncApps add/remove features with the use of Salesforce Campaigns to your Marketing Automation solution of choice. If using Salesforce Campaigns you can now automatically manage if a subscriber is added/removed in your Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories back to Salesforce Campaigns or a Cazoomi Marketing List.
- Storage limits in Salesforce enhancement
With this 2015 Summer Edition rollout only Campaigns selected in a Sync Profile (if using Campaign as List feature) will be tracked in the Campaign Member History object. Previously all Campaign Members removal are recorded so caused some storage issues.
Other Planned Enhancements are here.
Version 1.38 - August 2015
Enhancement to 10,000 records maximum limit in a VisualForce page copied from a Salesforce Campaign to a Cazoomi Marketing List
- Unlimited records allowed to be added to a Cazoomi Marketing List from a Salesforce Campaign
Version 1.37 - July 2015
- Enhancement for Storage issues on Salesforce. Now only Campaigns selected in a Sync Profile (if using Campaign as List feature) will be tracked in the Campaign Member History object [Previously all Campaign Members removal are recorded so caused some storage issues]
Version 1.36 - April 2015
- Spring Salesforce Updated version released
Version 1.35 - 08 Sept 2014
- Remove All button enhancements for easy Campaign/List membership control in CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories
Version 1.34 - 18 Aug 2014
- Enhancements to field mapping retrieval
- Remove All button added for easy Campaign/List membership control in CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories
Version 1.29 - 30 Dec 2013
- Enhancements to large volume data processing, lead score, custom field mapping retrieval
- Add/Remove feature enhancements for Campaign/List membership in CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories
Version 1.27 - 23 Dec 2013
- Enhancements to search criteria for large list customers (100k+)
Version 1.24 - 16 Nov 2013
- Enhancements to search and official AppExchange Listing Approval
Version 1.21 - 20 Aug 2013
- Enhancement to add/remove (EmailOptOut) SyncApps tracking campaign member
Version 1.18 - 29 July 2013
- Person account contacts searchable using contacts option
- Corrected search error issue for multi pick-list field
Version 1.16 - 29 June 2013
- Added some enhancements on Campaign as List sync
Version 1.15 - 17 June 2013
- Fixed viewstate error issue to allow up to millions of records in Campaigns to be copied to a Marketing List
Version 1.13- 2 May 2013
- Changed search result criteria for better search
- Added record counts per list (Lead and Contacts total subscribed fields)
- Updated campaigns drop-down in add members page to display all campaigns per page with scroller
Version 1.12- 6 Feb 2013
- Modified Visualforce requirements
Version 1.11 - 12 Dec 2012
- Changed maximum search result in add member page from 1K to 10K records
- Updated campaigns drop-down in add members page to display active campaigns only
Version 1.10 - 3 Dec 2012
- Added support for adding members directly from Salesforce.com Campaigns
Added support searching contacts/leads using DateTime/Date literals
Version 1.9 - 13 Oct 2012
- Fixed error when searching contacts/leads using Boolean field criteria.